In House Training
Phoenix Health and Safety can provide health and safety training on your premises, specifically for your staff. This means time away from work, travel and accommodation are all kept to a minimum.
All of our accredited courses can be delivered in-house, including IOSH, NEBOSH and other bespoke health and safety courses.
Additionally, a large variety of shorter courses can be offered on your premises, including manual handling (awareness & instructors), DSE assessment, risk assessment and general health & safety awareness for employees, managers and/or senior managers/directors.
An additional benefit of in-house courses is that the courses can be tailored to your industry/company and can include your policies, procedures and forms to ensure the course is truly bespoke to your needs.
In-house courses can also benefit from our e-learning capabilities, and be built to include innovative resources such as online homework, revision and/or end of course assessments/reviews.
Why Choose Phoenix Health & Safety?
- Top quality trainers who have worked as health and safety consultants/trainers for many years.
- Trainers are employed by Phoenix, and based all around South Africa meaning you always have access to someone local.
- A variety of teaching techniques employed to get the message across.
- Competitive prices – discounts available for multiple or repeat bookings. In-house courses can be much cheaper than sending individuals away on courses.
- Accredited IOSH and NEBOSH courses and variety of shorter courses can be delivered on your premises e.g. Health & Safety Awareness, Manual Handling, Risk Assessment, Fire Warden, First Aid and many more.
- Courses can be tailored to client’s individual needs, and can include your forms, policies, procedures and templates.
- No minimum numbers of delegates needed – we can train between one and twenty people at a time.
- If we don’t currently offer the exact health and safety course you are looking for, we’ll build it for you!
Don't Just Take Our Word for it!
"It has been a pleasure to deal with Phoenix H&S.
Clearly industry experts, they have impressed me with both their professionalism and quality of work - they fulfilled their project brief on time, to the highest standards and exceeded my expectations.
Phoenix will continue to be our H&S provider in the future and I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending their work."
Chris McManus HR & Training Director - (L'Occitane Ltd)
Shorter courses that can be offered include:
- Accident Investigation
- Display Screen Equipment
- Display Screen Equipment Assessors
- Fire Wardens
- Health and Safety Awareness for Committee Members
- Health & Safety Awareness for Directors/Senior Executives
- Health & Safety Awareness for Employees
- Health & Safety Awareness for Managers
- Manual Handling Awareness
- Manual Handling Instructors/Assessors
The courses above are only a selection of those on offer. Please contact us for a tailored quotation.
We offer a variety of e-learning courses. For more details on the e-learning courses we offer, please click here