Payment Plans are offered by Phoenix Health & Safety (PTY) Ltd. to South African students
Payment Plans are offered by Phoenix Health & Safety (PTY) Ltd. to South African students only under the following guidance;
- Phoenix Health & Safety (PTY) Ltd may refuse an application for a Payment Plan without reason;
- 50% of the total course fee is required as the minimum deposit for a Payment Plan;
- Payments will be made monthly from the day your deposit was made and must be received within 7 days of this date;
- Phoenix Health & Safety (PTY) Ltd will charge R100+VAT for each monthly instalment following the initial deposit;
- The balance of your account must be cleared in full, prior to you registering for examinations;
- Your sales advisor will agree your payment plan with you, prior to the commencement of your qualification;
- Failure to maintain your agreed payment plan will result in your support being suspended and will NOT be able to sit exams
- Should your course access be suspended your account will accrue a R200+VAT per month admin charges
- Payment plans can be paid by: Credit/Debit card, Bank transfer, Cheque or PayPal
Price changes: (includes VAT)
Please contact us if you are interested in any of our services, or wish to discuss payment options.
Benefits of learning with Phoenix
Phoenix Pass Pledge
Candidates are entitled to continue studying (free of charge) if they fail to meet the required standard in the examinations.